Courtney, Countiss, Brian & Bailey, L.L.P. is a respected law firm advocating for clients in areas of Commercial Litigation and Defense; Insurance Defense; Estate Planning; Probate and Probate Litigation; Guardianships; Bankruptcy; Oil and Gas Law; Real Estate and Business Organizations; and Utility law. Based in Amarillo, we are familiar with the courts in Amarillo and throughout all of the Texas Panhandle. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. Read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our practice areas
Courtney, Countiss, Brian & Bailey, L.L.P. has a thorough understanding of Texas law. Our lawyers have the legal experience to assist our clients in the following practice areas:
- Commercial Litigation Defense: When one party does not fulfill their end of a business agreement, a dispute may arise. Whether you are involved in a contract dispute, a real estate transaction that went awry or business bankruptcy, our experienced commercial litigators can assist to protect your rights.
- Insurance Defense: Our insurance defense attorneys represent insurance companies and self-insured corporations in cases involving insurance claims and more. We are dedicated to providing your company with experienced and knowledgeable representation.
- Bankruptcy: Our bankruptcy attorneys routinely assist businesses, lending institutions, and individual creditors through the bankruptcy process. Our bankruptcy attorneys are knowledgeable in areas of bankruptcy fraud and can assist creditors in protecting their collateral; avoiding discharge of debts; negotiating business or consumer plan payments, and securing relief from bankruptcy stay orders.
- Oil and Gas Law: We have extensive knowledge of oil and gas law and routinely assist individuals and businesses in mediation, arbitration, and expert witness matters in litigation settings. We routinely represent mineral owners in the negotiations of oil and gas leases for the exploration and development of oil and gas mineral interests.
- Real Estate and Business Organizations: Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions.
- Estate Planning and Probate: We handle estate planning and probate matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Guardianship: We can assist families in helping minor children or legally incapacitated family members due to elderly complications and other disabilities.
Our location and contact information
600 S. Tyler Street
Chase Tower, Suite 1700
Amarillo, Texas 79101
P.O. Box 9238
Amarillo, TX 79105-9238